2007 is a year where sponge bob filed copyright on the bionicle universe
- Pridak, an ugly shark-faced thug
- Kalmah, a hippy from the 60s
- Ehlek, a punk with lots of piercings and studs in his clothes
- Carapar, works at the Krusty Crab
- Mantax, an extremly fat ex-sumo
- Takadox, a creapy insect-lover
- Nocturn, an ugly convict who likes to watch Srawberry Shortcake
- Karzahni, an ugly little dinosour that didn't die
- Hydraxon, a bunny lover
- Maxilos, a stupid robot that constantly asks "DO YOU WANT A BOOGER WITH THAT?"
- Spinax, a savage Rotwiler who dreams of being a poodle
- Lesovikk, a hyper Toa of Burps
- Gadunka, big mouth
- Sarda, a lord of the rings fan
- Idris, an ugly hotel maid who steals from the mini-bar
- Dekar, a mutant TV that only plays High School Musical
- Defilak, secretly supplying weapon to the Taliban
- Morak, a cow that is so inbreed it cannot stand up
- Thulox, a pig with no brain
- Nuparu Mahri, a Toa who likes reading Twilight!
- Jaller Mahri, an unpopular lover of the 'cats' musical
- Kongu Mahri, currently in a lawsuit for having a head shaped like the character on the front cover of 'Sons of Destiny' by Darren Shan
- Hahli Mahri, FISH WOMAN!
- Hewkii Mahri, a mutant piece of poo
- Matoro Mahri, cannot stop throwing up
In the 2007 story arc, the above characters chased a can into a shallow kiddie pool and started fighting until the life guard banned them from the pool because of there rough behaviour and because Ehlek peaed in the pool.